This Website is operated by Maximise Group Pty Ltd (ACN 616 430 347) (“we”, “us”), trading as Maximise Group (and includes its directors and employees).
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
We recognise that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information, so we value and respect your privacy and take the protection of your personal information seriously.
The amount of information we collect about you depends on how you use our Website and any information you give us about yourself when you enter your information through our website.
This Privacy Statement applies to our Website and how we collect and use personal information about you. This Privacy Statement also provides information about your privacy rights as an individual and how to contact us if you have any privacy concerns.
What Personal information is collected and handled
Personal information generally means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect and use different kinds of personal information related to our business activities and when it is necessary and relevant to our relationship with you. This may include:
- General information: such as your name and title;
- Contact information: such as your physical address, phone number and email address;
- Transaction information: such as information about products and services you have purchased from us or use;
- Technical information: includes information about how you use our licenced applications including login identity, IP and MAC addresses, the command functions you use, when you log in and out; and
- Marketing information: includes your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and any sales data relating to purchases of our products and services.
We do not collect any sensitive personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions or associations, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association or union, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record information). Nor do we collect any information about your health, genetic background or biometric personal information.
Our products and services are not intended for use by children and should only be accessed by individuals of at least 18 years old (the Age Limit). If you are under the Age Limit, please do not provide us your personal information. We will upon notice or discovery take all reasonably efforts to erase or destroy any personal information that may have been collected or stored by us about those under the Age Limit without our knowledge.
How personal information is collected
We collect personal information from you wherever it is reasonable and practical to do so. In some instances, we collect information about you from third parties. We may collect personal information from you via:
- the company or organisation that authorises you to access and use our products and services;
- information you provide to us directly, for example when you communicate or interact with us by telephone, email, online (including through our products and services and website) or in person;
- your response to any surveys or marketing materials we send out;
- interactions between you, other users of our products and services, and our staff;
- information that we automatically collect when you use our products and services to enable us to manage your subscription, use of our products and services and to provide you with technical support; and
- information from third parties, including:
- a. our suppliers and other third parties who provide services to us; and
- b. publicly available sources.
You must only provide us with the personal information of someone else if you have that person’s consent to do so.
Purpose of the Data Collected
If you choose to submit personal information about yourself to us, you authorise us to collect, use, store and disclose that information primarily for business purposes that are directly related to our business activities or other relevant matters in the manner and for the purposes contemplated by this Privacy Statement.
If you choose not to provide all of the personal information we request from you, we may not be able to make some of the information or the products on this Website available to you.
Submitted personal information will only be used by us for the following purposes:
- to contact you for market research purposes;
- to be sent to finance institutions, mortgage brokers or third-party companies that are mandated to work with us for obtaining the relevant approvals for the progress of the project;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site;
- to send you information about us, our website, products or services;
- to send direct marketing material by email or post to you;
- to personalize our Website, products or services;
- for statistical analysis; and
- for security purposes.
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of personal information (including cookie information) in accordance with this Privacy Statement and our Website.
We do not give out information about our users and we take reasonable precautions to protect personal information collected and stored by us. These precautions include, but are not limited to security systems and monitoring, secure access to offices and archives, encrypted passwords, firewalls, anti-virus programs and other security measures put in place to prevent accidental or malicious loss of data or personal information.
Unfortunately, no one can guarantee that data passing over the Internet will not be intercepted or used by unauthorised third parties. Accordingly, although we work hard to protect that information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us and we are not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. Once we receive information that you have transmitted to us, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of that information in our own systems. However you should regularly check your computer equipment for Malware such as Spyware, Trojans or key loggers.
You must also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining confidentiality of any user name, password, profile and accounts used on the website. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your user name, password, profile or accounts by any other internet user or any other breach of security. To ensure ongoing privacy we recommend you change your passwords from time to time, and never give your password to anyone.
We use “cookies” to enable our Website to interact with your browser so as to provide you with better service and a more effective Website. “Cookies” are small text files that our web server places on your computer while you browse our Website. Our web server can later retrieve these cookies if you visit again.
If you visit this website to read or download information, we will record your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit and the information downloaded.
Our web server allocates a “cookie” to each Internet browser that visits our Website. This cookie does not allow us to collect personally identifiable information about you and this information is used for statistical and site development purposes only.
If you wish to make full use of our Website, you should configure your browser to accept cookies.
As with all of your personal information, we will not provide this to third parties without your consent, except where:
- we are required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
- we have outsourced some internal functions to third parties, for example data warehousing companies, mail houses or contractors that carry out administrative functions on their behalf.
Third party websites should contain their own privacy statements and the operators of those third party websites are responsible for their own privacy practices.
How We Handle Email
We may save any e-mail that you send us, if we believe we have a legal requirement to do so. We may monitor e-mail message content for security issues including where e-mail abuse is suspected.
We take your privacy concerns seriously. If we are unable to resolve your complaint after you have contacted us via email below, you may be able to contact the local privacy and data protection authorities. For reference, the relevant authority is the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, www.oaic.gov.au
Your Rights and Disclosure
You have certain rights to access and request correction of personal information that we hold about you. Any such request, or any inquiry about our Privacy Statement, should be sent to Maximise Group.
We may disclose your personal information including your name and contact details to any relevant authorities, parties and/or applicable intellectual property right holders (or their representatives) if we consider that you are in breach of our Website Terms of Service.
You acknowledge and accept that any use you make of our Website indicates your acceptance of our Website Terms of Service.